Savings & Investments
As an independent financial planning firm in Roscommon, our guiding investment ethos revolves around ensuring that our clients fully understand:
- The goal of their investment
- The structure of your investment portfolio
- The risks versus reward trade off associated with your investment.
When it comes to planning your future, investing is always a great move to make.
With interest rates being low in Ireland, your savings are losing money on deposit in your local bank account or credit union. If you are looking to save for the medium to long term horizon, an Investment or Savings Plan can help you achieve your future goals & objectives.
Our Financial Advisors will help you create a personalised plan to suit your investment strategy for the future.
What are my goals?
Before you decide where to put your savings, you may want to first set out your future goals. Once you have identified your goals, we can then set out an investment strategy to help you reach them.
Examples of such can include:
- Your dream wedding & marriage.
- Securing your dream home & raising a family.
- Building up funds for your children’s education.
- Starting a new business.
- Saving for retirement.
Why is Financial Advice important when investing?
Successful long-term investing requires expert advice. Our Financial Advisors will sit down with you to discuss your goals, understand your needs and aspirations and help you explore a range of investment options that suit you.
What is our investment advice process?
- To listen and understand what you would like to achieve, taking into consideration your current financial commitments and how much money you are comfortable with saving each month.
- Determine how your your attitude to risk aligns with the appropriate investment.
- Help you explore a range of investment options that suit your needs.
- We then regularly monitor your investment performance, to ensure that it is on track to helping you achieve your investment goals. We may also make any adjustments required if there is a change in your circumstances.
Types of plans
get started? Arrange a call with us today
Simply book a 1 to 1 Consultation to discuss your requirements and receive a no strings attached quotation.